- This event has passed.
2019 Child Abuse Training Services Program Conference
July 9, 2019 - July 11, 2019
The Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan, Child Abuse Training Services Program, in cooperation with the Prosecuting Attorneys Coordinating Council, and the Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) is pleased to present a state-wide, cross-professional Specialized Child Abuse Conference.
Come join us for a motivating, educational conference that will provide you with topics, tools and resources that will assist you in your day-to-day endeavors for Michigan’s children.
This conference will include both plenary and breakout sessions.
Some of the exciting seminar topics to be included:
* SHIFT (Supporting Heroes in Foundational Training – vicarious trauma)
* Neuro Linguistic Programming
* ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences)
* Kids and Drugs (Medical Marijuana, vaping)
* CSAM (Child Sexually Abusive Material)
* Social Media Investigations including Dark Web
* Report Writing for CA cases
* Role of the Quality Expert FI Witness
* An “expert” room – you can bring your tough cases/questions to discuss with your choice of experts including: prosecutor, defense attorney, medical Dr., forensic interviewer, a CPS field worker and/or a LE detective