- This event has passed.
24th International Summit on Violence, Abuse & Trauma Across the Lifespan
September 5, 2019 - September 8, 2019
This Summit is a unique forum for professionals across all disciplines and philosophies to gather for in-depth exchange of current information on all facets of violence, abuse and trauma prevention, intervention and research. It is one of the very few events that include researchers, practitioners, advocates, survivors, and front-line workers from all disciplines to share information, discuss controversial issues, and engage in difficult dialogues. Evident in the uniquely comprehensive programming, the Summit focuses on linking research, practice, policy and advocacy to promote violence-free living for all. Opportunities for networking, continuing education, specialty certifications, and more make this an event you don’t want to miss.
1. Adult Survivors of Maltreatment & Trauma
2. At-Risk Youth
3. Campus Assault
4. Child Maltreatment/Adverse Childhood Experiences
5. Human and Labor Trafficking
6. Intimate Partner Violence Offenders
7. Intimate Partner Violence Victims/Survivors
8. Legal & Criminal Justice Issues
9. Primary Prevention/Early Intervention
10. Sexual Victimization
11. Trauma in General
12. Trauma in Military Personnel, Veterans & Their Families